martes, 19 de febrero de 2008

I'll try again




I fell asleep
on a late night train
I missed my stop
and I went round again

Why would I
want to see you now?
To fix it up,
make it up somehow.

Baby I'll
try again,
try again.

Baby I die
every night,
every time

What I was
isn't what I am

I'd change back
but I don't know
if I can

Still I'll try,
try again,
try again

Baby I die
every night,
every time

But I was made the way I am
I'm not a stone; I'm just a man
Lay down your arms and I will lay down mine
Rip back the time that we've been wasting

God I wish
you could see me now
you'd pick me up
and you'd sort me out

Babe I'll
try again,
try again.

Baby I die
every night,
every time.

Try Again, Keane.
Under the Iron Sea, Island Records, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kzWTyop8M

No hay comentarios: